2015 Property Tax Deadline
The 2015 Property Tax deadline is:
WEDNESDAY JULY 15TH
PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- All payments must be made in CANADIAN FUNDS, cash or cheque only (except Credit Union customers who may make payments through an online banking system using Vendor Name NEW DENVER, VILLAGE – PROPERTY TAXES, Account #: Roll No.).
Please note that you cannot claim the Home Owner Grant at your Credit Union.
- 2015 Property Tax Payments and Home Owner Grants must be received on or before Wednesday, July 15, 2015. A 10% penalty will be applied to all unpaid taxes including unclaimed Home Owner Grants. If your mortgage company pays your property taxes or if you are not paying your property taxes at this time, please claim your Home Owner Grant on or prior to the July 15th
- The Village of New Denver accepts post-dated cheques for full payment or payment by installments, although the 10% penalty will still apply to any portion unpaid after July 15, 2015.
- Postmarks are NOT accepted as date of payment.
- Information about the provincial Home Owner Grant programsand Property Tax Deferment programsare available from the Village Office.
- If you would like more information about the property taxation process, please contact the Village Office or check out the Tax Notice Information posting on the website at www.newdenver.ca