Information from Interior Health about types of drinking water advisories can be viewed online HERE.
Check out the Interior Health water advisory map to search the entire Interior Health region for current drinking water advisories, and to learn more about water suppliers, the types of advisories, and reasons for these advisories. Available online HERE.
Water Quality Advisories:
- There is some level of risk associated with consuming the drinking water.
- The risk is elevated for people with weakened immune systems.
- A boil water notice is not needed.
- As a precaution, it is recommended that young children, the elderly, and people with weak immune systems drink boiled water or a safe alternative.
Boil Water Notices
- There are organisms in the water that can make you sick.
- To safely consume (swallow) the water, you must bring it to a rolling boil on a stovetop for at least 60 seconds, to kill these harmful organisms, or use an alternate, safe source of water.
There are currently NO Water Advisories within the Village of New Denver, including Denver Siding.
The Denver Siding Water System is now part of the Village of New Denver Water System. Water is no longer sourced from creek or spring sources.