Home / Municipal Services / Utilities- Water and Garbage
- Residential garbage bags must be placed within an animal-resistant container for collection;
- Garbage is to be placed out for collection no earlier than 7:00 am, but ready for pick-up at 8:00 am.
- Only 2 bags per residence allowed
- Garbage should be bagged and not loose. Garbage bags should be reasonable quality and not overloaded to prevent breakage.
- Bags need to be secure and within a reasonable weight.
- Garbage placed out after the truck has serviced the street will not be picked up.
- Garbage bills are released annually and payable by February 15.
- All water restrictions and notices will be posted on the Village website
- Please be conscientious of your use.
- Water bills are released annually and payable by February 15.