Centennial Campground is closed for the season. Check back with us January 1, 2023, 9:00 AM PST for online reservations.
To use the reservation system, you will be transferred from the Village of New Denver’s website to an external website.
- Please note that reservations are made in real-time; full payment by credit card is required to book a site.
- Reservations can be made for a minimum of 3 nights and a maximum of 14 nights. Except for Sites 9-13 and Group Sites which have no minimum requirement.
- For more information please read the New Denver Municipal Campground Policy
- There is a non-refundable reservation service fee of $7.00 & a 5% administration fee per transaction.
- The group tenting site is only available for reservation through the Village office, with no minimum stay.
Payments and Refunds
All sites have a daily charge which includes applicable taxes. Transaction Fees (Reservations, cancellation, change) are non-refundable. No refunds if cancelling within two weeks of your stay.
For general queries, group site reservations or other special requests regarding Centennial Park and Campground you may contact email@example.com or 250-358-2361.
The site numbers for the campground are shown on the map below.
Please note that only sites #3-10 are serviced sites (water & electrical hook-up).