Online Reservations open January 3, 2023, 9:00 AM PST. If you are having issues with reservations try refresh, clear cache or try another browser. Updated January 19, 2023.
To use the reservation system, you will be transferred from the Village of New Denver’s website to an external website.
- Please note that reservations are made in real-time; full payment by credit card is required to book a site.
- Reservations can be made for a minimum of 3 nights and a maximum of 14 nights. Except for Sites 9-13 and Group Sites which have no minimum requirement.
- For more information please read the New Denver Municipal Campground Policy
- There is a non-refundable reservation service fee of $7.00 & a 5% administration fee per transaction.
- The group tenting site is not available 2023 season due to campground improvements and/or changes.
Payments and Refunds
All sites have a daily charge which includes applicable taxes. Transaction Fees (Reservations, cancellation, change) are non-refundable. No refunds if cancelling within two weeks of your stay.
For general queries, group site reservations or other special requests regarding Centennial Park and Campground you may contact email@example.com or 250-358-2361.
The site numbers for the campground are shown on the map below.
Please note that only sites #3-10 are serviced sites (water & electrical hook-up).